Thursday, May 12, 2011

Free online Food Photography course: May 13-15, 2011




















A good French meal is a feast for the eyes and a discriminating palate. I've gotten into the habit of taking photographs of my French meals as a nice remembrance of what I ate and where I've been. With every French meal I have I strive to learn more about French cuisine and the art of photography.

This weekend there's a chance to learn about Food Photography from a professional: photojournalist and food photographer Penny De Los Santos. The best part- you can join in for free and basically from anywhere since it's online:

Food Photography Course with Penny De Los Santos
May 13-15, 2011
10 am Pacific Time

(info on the course via/thanks to www.thepioneerwoman.com)


Photos: Un repas chez L'Ami Schutz à Strasbourg, France. Aout 2010.




No comments: