Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Internet meme - you're it!



Phénomène internet - t'y es !


Thanks to Tower of Confusion for putting me on his blogroll which means I've been tagged with a meme. So without further ado- the facts about 8 Facts and then my facts à français*

les règles
  1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
  2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and include these rules in the post.
  4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Sébastien recites my facts:




  • une: Je n'ai jamais était marquée par le phénomène internet
  • deux: Une bonne journée est celle où, je peux taper 67 mots à minute.
  • trois: J'ai appris comment jongler avec un livre.
  • quatre: J'ai beaucoup des livres que je voudreais lire mais je lis Alice au pays des merveilles par courriel, un peu de littérature chaque jour. Je ne suis jamais très ocupée pour lire des livres.
  • cinq: Mes prenoms préférés à ce jour sont Madeline et Maxence.
  • six: Cette fois-ci, c'est ma troisième tentative pour apprendre le française. Et non, ce n'est pas un tentative provisoire! Je suis sérieuse! Je veux apprendre!
  • sept: J'aime le chocolat! Est-ce que c'est un vrai fait aléatoire parce que - qui n'aime pas le chocolat?
  • huit: J'aime les singes aussi. Particulièrement, "monkey" et sa poésie. Je suis une fan et j'attends avec impatience ses leçons français pour le singe international!

Well, if you've made it this far, consider yourself tagged! Leave a link to your French answers or leave them directly in the comment box.


Bonne chance!


La Photo: Sur les rues de Neuchâtel, en Suisse. Août 2007.

*English translation of my answers in comments

4 comments:

le petit foufou said...

1) I've never been tagged with an internet meme.
2) On a good day, I can type 67 words a minute.
3) I learned how to juggle from a book.
4) I have many books that I want to read but I am reading Alice in Wonderland by eMail, a little bit of literature every day. I am never too busy to read books.
5) My favourite names right now are Madeline and Maxence.
6) This is my third try to learn French. And no, it's not a tentative try. I am serious. I want to learn.
7) I love chocolate! Is that really a random fact because- doesn't everybody?
8) I also like monkeys. Especially "monkey" and his poetry. I am a fan and I am waiting eagerly for his French lessons for the international monkey.

NOW... it's your turn! :-)

Kika said...

Thanks for the invitarion!

My 8 random facts, in portuguese and english:
http://kikaluthor.blogspot.com/2007/08/8-random-facts.html

le petit foufou said...

Edwin from Tower of Confusion asked me in his comments box (http://towerofconfusion.wordpress.com/2007/07/18/8-facts/)

if I thought that the FrenchPodClass podcasts were useful. I've decided to post my answer here as well in case someone else is wondering the same thing. French first - English translation at the bottom!



Chacun apprend différement. J'ai des leçons de français chaque semaine avec une enseignante. J'aime écouter le French Pod Class avec Sébastien. Je pense que c'est très amusant/divertissant, informatif et les pauses musicales me familiarisent à la chansons française et la variété.

Mon ensignante de français me donne assez de devoirs, donc écouter les podcasts de Sébastien sont mon amusement, sans les devoirs! ;-)

Pour les auditeurs qui veulent utiliser ses podcast pour apprendre plus de français, il offre une abondance des choses utiles chez le French Learning Center. Regarde les demo: http://
frenchieproductions.com/demo/.


Everybody learns best differently. I have weekly French lessons with a teacher. I like to listen to the FrenchPodClass with Sébastien: it's entertaining, informative and the musical breaks introduce me to a variety of French songs.

My French teacher gives me enough homework so that listening to Sébastien's podcast is my fun without the homework. :-)

For those listeners that want to use his podcasts to learn more French he offers plenty of useful things at the French Learning Center- check out the Demo:http://frenchieproductions.com/demo/

le petit foufou said...

"Monkey" has graciously accepted to be part of this meme and has creatively carried it out! THANKS MONKEY!! :-)

Check out his 8 random facts at:
http://www.himonkey.net/if/8randomfacts/index.html